Technical Specifications for Veterinary Mainstream Sensor
- Includes two (2) Disposable Large Animal Airway Adapters and 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Plug and Play. Our mainstream sensor is a field upgradeable "plug-and-play" option that measures real-time CO2 gas concentration (mmHg), End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2), Inspired CO2 (FiCO2), and Respiratory Rate (RR).
- Airway Adapters. Reusable or disposable (single use) airway adapters can be used with the sensor and are available for sale separately.
- Mandate Compliant. Our mainstream capnography sensor is fully compliant with the current standard of care in capnography monitoring for moderate to deep sedation and general anesthesia surgeries mandated by governing professional associations.
- Immediate Apnea Detection. This sensor provides immediate apnea detection; far more superior in comparison to the speed of detection with the use of pulse oximetry (SPO2).
This item is compatible with Respironics CAPNOSTAT 5 End Tidal CO2 (EtCO2) mainstream sensors for all applicable veterinary patient monitors with a standard 8-pin 2-key LEMO connector. Please send us an image of the EtCO2 output on your monitor to confirm compatibility if uncertain.